These surface treated culture flasks have a usable growth area of 182 cm² and come sterilized in resealable bags of 5. A vented cap for gas exchange and an angled neck that allows easy access for a pipet or cell scraper make these perfect for cell growth and cell yields with little or medium input volume.
- Surface is flat and free from striation to maximize usable growth area
- .22 um filtered vent cap
- Angled neck design offers good pippet and cell scraper access
- Upper triangular and wider base shape provides stability
- Special area near the neck for easy mark writing
- Protrudent ridge on the back side of the flask makes it easy for stacking